- After upgrade to ASE 16 SP02 PL06 from ASE 16 SP02 PL04, ASE Cockpit show Fault manager with status "Unknown".
- In Fault Manager (FM) log file dev_sybdbfm, the following errors can be found:
Sending notification to SAP ASE Cockpit failed with error: -1.
ERROR in function NotifySCC (1185) (SQLExecute failed): (31042) [1ZZ00] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver] Internal Error
ERROR in function NotifySCC (1185) (SQLExecute failed): (32007)  [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver] String data, right truncated
notification of standby SAP ASE Cockpit failed.
- On ASE 16 SP03 PL03, there is a different error message in FM log:
ERROR in function setSCCPluginVersion (1058) (SQLExecDirect failed): (30046) [08S01] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Connection to the server has been lost. Connection died while reading from socket. ERRNO returned 11. Check the server to determine the status of any open transactions.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16 SP02 PL06
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16 SP03 PL03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP ASE Cockpit
- SAP Fault Manager
HADR, ASE , Cockpit, CR810551, CR#810551, CR812394, CR#812394 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.