- SAP Contact Center and SAP CRM are integrated with e-mail channels
- E-mail queues in CCtr (Contact Center) have been configured to use Interactive Scripts (see "Creating Scripts" for more information)
- These scripts have been configured to open when the contact is handled (see "Entering Basic Information for Queues" -> Opening Type)
- The scripts open fine when handled in CDT; however when handled through the CRM Web Client, the script don't open.
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Business Communication Management 7.0, Integration, Telephony, ICI, CCI, CCtr, e-mail, wrap-up, scripts, interactive, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.