- SUM (Software Update Manager) for ABAP stops
- Sever error(s) occurred in phase PRE_GENCHECKS/BATCHCHK_GEN!
- Last error code set: Missing file '/usr/sap/SID/SUM/abap/tmp/HELLO_UP.SID' - batch job aborted?
- Upgrade phase 'BATCHCHK_GEN' aborted with server errors.
- "VALID_BATCH_SERVER FOR SID", log HELLO can be written to.
- The upgrade log directory is located on an NFS mount with large traffic
Upgrade on ABAP based SAP system
SAP_DEFAULT_BTC , SM61 , PAS , primary application server , lookupcache , NFS , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.