- TM environment was recently upgraded.
- Now carriers are reporting issues with using the TM Collaboration Portal (CP). They are able to sign in, and they can see tiles.
- However, all the tiles show a KPI value of zero and there is an error at the bottom of the screen that says: "Your request was not processed successfully (HTTP request failed)."
- You have tried running the cachebuster with this URL: https://<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/tmui/coll_portal/resetcachebuster
- You have also tried running function module /SCMTMS/INVALIDATE_CPC in the production TM system
SAP Transportation Management 9.1-9.4
SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4
KPI CP TM fail not working unusable zero blank wrong error , KBA , TM-CP , Collaboration Portal , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.