User executes WDBU_HPR transaction, and the processed change pointers in BDCP2 table are not updated with PROCESS = 'X' value.
- This is causing big volume of data to be processed at each assortment list.
- Reorganization process is blocked for these change pointers.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
BDCP2, processed, BPDCP2-PROCESS, WPER2, WDBU_HPR, RWDPOSRS, WDSR, BD22, assortment list, WBBDLD, WDLS , KBA , IS-R-IFC-AL , Assortment List , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.