- Harmonized Traiff Schedule numbering scheme needs to be changed to a new structure
- New numbering scheme with a different structure is created. This new numbering scheme is then assigned to existing legal regulation. Existing documents that were created before this change, do not have HTS codes
- Old documents are displayed without HTS code
- Customer declarations assigned to the old scheme do not have any classification data
- Products are classified but the data is not displayed
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
HTS, ECCN, Harmonised tariff code, ACE, CCNGN Number, /SAPSLL/CTSNUM, /SAPSLL/PRCTS, digit, structure, schema, /SAPSLL/PR_CUSTOMS02. , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.