- When a view is created, the Object Browser displays:
- one or more "Query" objects if a union query is used to combine multiple queries into a single result,
- the "Columns" category that lists all the columns used in the view,
- a shortcut to each base table.
- SAP PD may have created only one shortcut to the base tables if they have same name but different owners and located in different packages or models.
- As an example, USER_1.TABLE_1 and USER_2.TABLE_1 are to be considered as 2 separate objects and SAP PD does not create a shortcut for each table.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
parent, namespace, join, union, reference, lineage, 810375, CR810375, CR#810375 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.