- In some rare cases the Extractors in the EFWK (Extractor Framework) are not running or have not been running for a long time (1-2 days or longer). It is necessary in this case to check if the Solution Manager System job EFWK RESOURCE MANAGER has been scheduling the Extractors for the Managed System correctly.
The job can be either
- missing: so no job as EFWK RESOURCE MANAGER can be found
- running for a long time: still running for the past 1-2 days or longer. If the job is running every minute however shows a Spool Log with "A previous RM is still running", this is the case, please follow the solution.
- hanging: not running, blocking resources, not scheduling extractors
- scheduled: scheduled to run sometime in the future
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
A previous RM is still running, Job EFWK RESOURCE MANAGER missing , KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-EFW , Extraction Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.