- PreparedStatement using executebatch() doesn't include all rows affected for each batch statement.
- The total is only displayed in the first array spot .
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- JDBC 7.07
- JDBC 16 ( is version JDBC 7.07 )
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
java, jconn4.jar, jconn3.jar oracle, rows, returned, return, value, -2, stmt, statement, , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.