- You have multiple Webi documents that need to have the data providers purged of data.
- Purging the data manually would take too long because there are so many reports that need to be purged.
- Is there an application that can help purge the data from all of the data providers in multiple Webi documents automatically?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
purge, purging, purged, prompts, dataproviders, automatic, script, tool, sample, SDK, application, tooling, Java, code, coding, eclipse, Web Intelligence, Webi, raylight, wiki, /raylight/v1/documents/dataproviders/, ?purge=true, &purgeOptions=prompts, BI, BI4.1, BI4.2, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, Business Intelligence , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , BI-DEV-WEB , Platform Web Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.