- Agentry-v5.jar has a capability to do Error Handling for each transaction
- This was what was known before
- All of the functionality of the Transaction Error Handling is now built-in to our SMP 3.0 Agentry SDK
- From the Editor:
The Transaction (X):
|____Data State Steps
|____Error Handling Steps
|____ErroHanldingSteplet --> Fatal with message (Error Type)
- This particular option to add Fatal with message works and produces the popup
- What happens is that instead of the message popping on this Transaction (X), it pops up on all transactions in the design which is not how this is supposed to work
- The popup also happens for other transactions where there is no error handling steps
- Because of this, the user is able to remove the pending transactions on clicking "Continue"
- Even with "Fatal with Message- Always Stop" - it removes the pending transaction when user clicks the "Stop" button
SAP MOBILE PLATFORM 3.0 (SP12.X)
SAP MOBILE PLATFORM SDK 3.0 (SP14)
"Agentry Error Handling","Agentry Fatal with message","Fatal with Message Agentry","Error handling popup","SMP 3.0 error handling","Popup shows on all screen Agentry" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.