The Early Watch Alert document of a JAVA system shows the following issue with the JAVA Memory Usage performance information:
- No performance data is returned from BW InfoCube. Infocube: 0SMD_MPEH , metric type: JAVA MEMORY USAGE , metric name: % GC TIME (LAST 5 MINUTES) used in section 'Java System Data for <XXX>'
The picture below describes the issue in the EWA:
The system is being monitored by a SAP Solution Manager is release 7.20 and the Introscope Enterprise Manager release is 9.7.
In the Introscope Investigator, the metric '% GC TIME (LAST 5 MINUTES)' has name 'GC Time (%) Last 5 Min'. The steps to find the metric in the Introscope Investigator are:
- Introscope Webview or Workstation;
- Find affected system's server;
- Expand node SAP Netweaver until find VM node;
- Exapnd GC node;
- See metric named as 'GC Time (%) Last 5 Min'.
The following picture describes the metric in the Introscope Investigator:
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Introscope Enterprise Manager 9.70
KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-WLY-EMS , Enterprise Manager Setup , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.