- In a BW query, zero suppression is set or 'display zero as' another value is set.
- The query is defined with a selection S that retrieves a zero value from the infoprovider
- Selection S is used in a formula (or calculated key figure) F as: F=-S or (S-S) or S+S
- Then a formula (or calculated key figure) is defined as F2= F * F3, F3 is a big number
- Run the query, F2 gets a zero. But it is not suppressed or displayed as the expect value as set.
BW 7.3x above
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
NULL, zero range, zero threshold , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.