- You are having issues with the Fiori Remote Catalog/Group consumption via the Frontend Server/Gateway system
- Under the Enterprise Portal Role's Manage Remote Content Wizard you have issue(s) such as:
- No catalogs or groups are displayed in search results
- Not all catalogs or groups are displayed in search results
- Wrong catalogs are getting displayed in search results
- You have created a new catalog/group but it is not showing in search results
- This KBA will provide:
- Troubleshooting steps how to resolve common Remote Content issues
- Troubleshooting Wizard (tshw) trace locations that can be used to generate traces which can be sent on to SAP Support
- NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
fes, gw, gatweway, flp, ep, portal, enterprise portal, add, remote, content, manage, fiori, FLP@EP, missing, empty, catalogs, groups, odata, json, xml, query, cache, manage remote content, FLP, firoi launchpad , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , CA-UI2-INT-FE , SAP Fiori Launchpad services (Java Script) , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-PCD-ROL , Roles and Worksets , CA-UI5-COR , SAP UI5 Core and Runtime , CA-UI2-INT-BE , SAP Fiori Launchpad services (ABAP) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.