- You can't start liveCache from LC10 transaction. All menus are greyed out and the liveCache status doesn't appear in the LC10;
- Testing the connection in DB59 transaction doesn't work;
- When checking the developer trace for more information about the error, you see connection attempt to the database with the following error:
C *** ERROR => Connect to database failed, rc = -10709 (Connection failed (RTE: cannot connect to server socket))
B ***LOG BY2=> sql error -10709 performing CON [dbds 989]
B ***LOG BY0=> Connection failed (RTE: cannot connect to server socket) [dbds 989]
- SAP SCM 7.0 and higher;
- SAP MaxDB/liveCache 7.7 and higher;
- Any supported operating system.
socket, connection, xserver, x_server, lc10, db59, live cache, DBSQL_CONNECTION_NO_METADATA, apo, grayed, gray, grey , KBA , BC-DB-LVC , liveCache , BC-DB-LCA , liveCache Applications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.