You are having questions, how Bex variables work. Additionally, you might face typical issues with Bex variables:
- Using current member variable to show cumulated values when using offset on this variable
- Customer exit variable issues
- Problems with variables filled by authorization
- Variable refresh for exit and authorization variables
- Changing prompts only working initially
- Upgrade to 7.4: CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS/ UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
SAP BW 7.x
variable, prompt, input parameter, BRAIN045, I_STEP, exit, replacement path, prequery, CurrentMember, refresh, authorization, bucket, optional, mandatory, hierarchy node, default values, CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS/ UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, RS_EXCEPTION, change prompt , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-VAR , Using Variables , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.