- While installing ASE 16.0 SP03 in GUI mode in Japanese locale, the screen to enter the host and port numbers for ASE Cockpit is not displayed.
- You cannot specify the port numbers for ASE Cockpit while installation.
- The summary screen shows blank in port numbers for ASE Cockpit.
- The installer finally reports a "Cockpit startup failed" message even though ASE Cockpit server has started with the default ports.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- Microsoft Windows
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR810258, 810258, CR#810258, default, Chinese, graphical , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.