- After upgrade from EHP6 to EHP8, error message OB006 occurs while creating STO using transaction ME27: „No valid entry in table OIH30 for the combination of the material”.
- The error message in ME27 is related to excise duty, even though ED is not activated for the plant/material combination.
- It does not allow the creation of the PO at all.
- SAP Industry Solutions Oil and Gas (IS-OIL)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP R/3 Enterprise add-on for oil and gas
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise add-on for oil and gas all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IS-OIL-DS-TDP, ME27, HPM, error message, OB006, OIH30, EHP6, EHP8, upgrade , KBA , IS-OIL-DS-TDP , Tariffs, Duties and Permits , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.