- You perform balance carryforward by T-code F.16 or F.07, the processing time is very long. It keeps running without ending.
- You execute T-code F.16 in background mode, the background job is running for an indefinite period of time and does not finish.
- You get below dump when running F.16 or F.07 .
Runtime Errors TIME_OUT
ABAP Program SAPLFATF
Program SAPLFATF has exceeded the maximum uninterrrupted runtime and has therefore been terminated.
SAPLFATF bzw. LFATFU04
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
upgraded, TIME_OUT, upgrading, SAPFGVTR, FAGLGVTR, endless loop, SAPF010, balance carry forward, performance, long execution time, F.07, F.16, SAPF011 , KBA , FI-GL-GL-E , Archiving , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.