- Unable to delete a user profile in Central Management Console (CMC) using Administrator account.
- Delete option is not available for the user to be deleted.
- Recieve error "com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoStoreException: Sorry, you do not have the right to 'Delete objects' (ID: 22) for 'username' (ID: xxxx). Please contact your administrator if you require this right. cause:com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.idl.OCA.oca_abuse:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- All supported operating system
Delete user account, administrator, delete option unavailable, sorry, you do not have the right to 'Delete objects' (ID: 22), BI 4.x, CMC, right-click, context menu, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.