You have performed data archiving with archived object FI_DOCUMNT normally. When you select the archived data in below ways, the message of MSITEM033 "No items selected (see long text)" comes out, and no archived data is output.
- In FAGLL03, you select archived data from "Archive Information System" or "Select files manually".
- In FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N, you select archived data with the option of "Archive Information System", the message comes out, no data is output. But if you select archived data by option of "Select files manually", the archived data is output.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
MSITEM 033, FAGLL03, archiving, read, access, ZARIXFI1, sara, sari, RFITEMAP, RFITEMAR, RFITEMGL, FAGL_ACCOUNT_ITEMS_GL, FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N , KBA , fi_documnt , FI-GL-GL-E , Archiving , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.