- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You get the error PAOCF_EC_SERVICES076 "No controlling area assigned to company code"
- The error can be seen in transaction SLG1
- Other error messages that may come along:
- Message No. PAOCF_EC_SERVICES197 Company code not determinable for controlling area and cost center
- Message No. KI178 Enter a true account assignment relevant to cost accounting
- Cost center / does not exist on XX/XX/XXXX Message no. KI222
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration ERP - EC , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.