- Current ASE 15.7 is on linux with 2K page size
- Legacy system and the current file system block size is 4K.
- There is not intention to change the page size, allowing the use of dump and load to refresh.
- Is it okay to use 4K block size with a 2K page size?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
"base page size", "ASE page size", "OS block size", "system block page" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.