You have the following scenario:
- SAP TM implementation in a LSP, having S/4 HANA as the backoffice system.
- Forwarding orders are created on TM system.
- Freight settlement is created on TM.
- Distribution costs is executed and costs are transfered to S/4, creating purchase orders.
You have the following requirement:
- Settle costs when creating the purchase order, having in the S/4 system the forwarding orders reference.
- TM executes the cost distribution; however, on S/4 HANA, this reference is "lost".
- In the S/4 system, you could not activate the agency business functionality,
SAP Transportation Management 9.1 - 9.5
tm ab cd fcd settlement business s4core , KBA , TM-FRS , Freight Settlement , TM-FWS , Forwarding Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.