Order creation in IW31 failed due to short dump DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR. Further analysis found this dump is due to inconsistency in capactity requirement number range settings.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Transaction Code IW31; Update termiation; DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR; CY_BT_KBED_POST_IN_OTHER_TASK; BEDID; LCYBTU11; KBKO; KBED , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PP-CRP-SCH , Scheduling , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.