- SAP Transportation Management using a Transportation Zones Hierarchy maintained via transaction /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW.
- Locations are included or excluded in the zones via transaction /SCMTMS/LOC3
- A location is included in a child node zone but is excluded in a parent node zone.
- The location is considered included in the parent node zone when determining transportation routes, even though it is explicitly excluded for that zone.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TL, Transportation Lane, LDD, LDDD, Distance Determination, Route, /SCMB/LD_TEST, /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW, RELH_ZONE, /SCMTMS/ZONE , KBA , TM-MD-TN-ZON , Transportation Zone , SCM-BAS-LDD , Lane, Distance and Duration Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.