- A business requirement is needed to hide the actual value of BSEG-PERNR field for some FI transcations codes such as FB02, FB03, FBL3N and FS10N.
- The value would be replaced by "****" if the user in not authorized to view it.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0
BSEG-PERNR, hide field, replace value, *** , KBA , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.