The following Guided Answers will assist you with troubleshooting of billing cancellation in ERP SD (Sales & Distribution).
Topics investigated in this guided answers are:
- Automatic clearing
- Item cancellation, fields "Cancelled billing document number" (VBRK-SFAKN) and "Billing document is cancelled" (VBRK-FKSTO)
- Cancelling a cancellation document
- Cancelling a billing document already cleared in accounting
- Cancelling a billing document in closed period
- Running VF11 in background, cancelling large billing documents
- Error messages F5A005, VF108, VF208, VF216, F5151
- ABAP runtime error SYSTEM_IMODE_TOO_LARGE
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
decision tree missing automatic clearing cleared automatically not possible VBRK SFAKN FKSTO item cancellation cancelation canceling cleared accounting closed period VF11 background F5A005 VF108 VF208 VF216 F5151 SYSTEM_IMODE_TOO_LARGE new old procedure RV_ACCOUNTING_DOCUMENT_CREATE AC_DOCUMENT_REVERSE AC_DOCUMENT_CREATE rule_new_cancel reverse_impossible VOFA OBA7 TVFK BLART document type RV negative posting pricing account determination status RFBSK , KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , SD-BIL , Billing , SD-BIL-CA , Account Assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.