- SAP Transportation Management used to modify locations and/or dates in the Ordered Route for a Forwarding Order (FWO).
- Intially, modifications to the Ordered Route locations and/or dates are propagated to the Actual Route. Later, modifications to the Ordered Route are not propagated to the Actual Route.
- Warning message may be displayed when the route information is not propagated (/SCMTMS/TRQ563):
<Item #>; changes not automatically propagated to actual route
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, FWO, FU, PLN, Planning, /SCMTMS/TRQ 563, /SCMTMS/TRQ563, /SCMTMS/CL_TRQ_HELPER_STAGE PROP2ACTUAL_ROUTE, /SCMTMS/CL_TRQ_HELPER_STAGE PROP2ACTUAL_ROUTE_IN , KBA , TM-FWM-FWO , Forwarding Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.