- You create an inbound delivery for a new batch in the ERP system. The inbound delivery is sent to the EWM system. Even though the system is set so that inbound delivery notifications are (usually) activated automatically, the document remains inactive.
- If you try to activate the inbound delivery notification manually using transaction /SCWM/IDN, the system issues error message /SCWM/DLV_BATCH 101 "Batch &1 for product &2 does not exist".
- In Customizing for batch management in the delivery, either 'Manual Batch Creation Allowed' is set or a setting for creating the batch in the background with external and internal number assignment.
- For the document type 'inbound delivery notification', only the automatic creation of batches with external number assignment is supported, that is, the batch number entered in the ERP system.
- If inbound deliveries are regularly created for the new batches in ERP without the batches being created in the ERP system, batches should be created in the EWM system in the background.
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
SAP Release Independent.
External batch not created in EWM , /SCWM/DLV_BATCH101 , KBA , external batch flow to ewm , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-BM , Batch Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.