- The dependency matrix displays the connections between the objects of the types specified in your definition.
- You can add and delete connections in the matrix as well as filter the rows and columns displayed and print or export the matrix.
- Working with dependency matrices can be very slow depending when amount of objects and columns is high, e.g. 2,000 objects * 200 columns.
- It takes up to a few minutes to open a matrix (for example, 100 MB+ model) or to make it active by scrolling tabs.
- Creating and deleting links may also take several minutes.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP04
perf, performance, response, time, long, ExtendedLinks, ExtendedSubObject, ExtendedObject, row, 810217, CR810217, CR#810217 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.