- You are using EPM Add-in local connection with BAPI provider
- You are using EPMRetrieveData formula to return values.
- You are getting invalid zero values returned when
- Full hierarchical path for some dimensions is not used in the formula.
- When unique IDs or other values are not surrounded by quotes
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office
double quote, fully qualified, quotes, BAPI, connection, BW INA, formula, parse, , KBA , epmretrievedata , bapi provider , hierarchy , EPM-XLS-REP , EPM XLS Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.