The existing stock in a storage location is managed in inventory management (IM), but isn't managed by warehouse management (WM) yet.
- It's required to activate warehouse management for this storage location to manage the stock in WM.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Logistics General (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
warehouse management, WM, inventory management, IM, T320, storage location , KBA , LE-WM-GF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.