- The system creates new receipt elements (planned order, purchase requisition, etc) via MATP check, CTP check or RBA-STO after re-atp check in a Sales Order (VA02).
- However, the old receipt element (from the previous ATP check) is not deleted and remains in the Elements tab of the Product View.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
STR, PurRqs, Preq, /SAPAPO/RRP3, fixed pegging, fix pegged, pegging relationship , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-RBA-STO , RBA Triggered Stock Transfer , SCM-APO-ATP-PRD-MATP , Multi-Level ATP , SCM-APO-ATP-PRD , ATP in Combination with Production , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.