- Using SSL enabled connections with HANA from BI Platform
- Various errors may be seen from tools such as Information Design Tool, Web Intelligence, etc. including the following
- PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- only secure connections are allowed
- SAP DBTech JDBC: Cannot connect to jdbc:sap://<server>:<port> [ Cannot connect to host <server>:<port> [Unsupported curve: 18.104.22.168.34]
- Connection failed (RTE:  Cannot create SSL engine: The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.) Source: (Error: INF )
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- SAP HANA
4.0, 4.x, sslenforce, enforcessl, cert, keystore, trust, tls, https, 1.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-SL-ENG-HAN , HANA Sources , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.