- The SAP TREX HttpServer will not start under TREXAdmin -> Services
- Http Connectivity cannot be successfully enabled
- You may additionally get errors of the type in the screenshot below detailing that the apppool and website are missing yet both actually exist in IIS
- The repair all detailed in the screenshot does not resolve the issue
- There are errors of the type below in the TREXIISCtrlIE traces
13228] 2017-08-04 11:57:53.549 e IISCtrl IISCtrl.cpp(02045) : failed to get computer name, lastError=183
 2017-08-04 11:58:08.137 e IISCtrl IISCtrl.cpp(01423) : error(0x80004005, 'Unspecified error'): failed to get w3svc container
- Windows, TREX 710
KBA , BC-TRX , TREX , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.