- You are configuring System replication across Data Centers.
- Primary and secondary sites are running on different HANA and OS versions.
- Primary HANA appliance has the configuration :- OS : RHEL 6.5 DB, HANA 1.0 SPS10.
- Secondary HANA appliance has the configuration :- OS : RHEL 6.7 DB , HANA 1.0 SPS12.
- You are executing the following commands:
- Primary ----->> hdbnsutil -sr_enable --name=<site name>
- Secondary --->> (Brought down Secondary DB) - HDB stop.
- Secondary --->> hdbnsutil -sr_register --name=<secondary_alias>
- Start Secondary for replication to Initiate - HDB start.
- The HDB start on secondary failed, but you are able to successfully configure replication when running the secondary site on HANA DB version HANA 1.0 SPS10.
SAP HANA 1.0
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
KBA , HAN-DB-HA , SAP HANA High Availability (System Replication, etc.) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.