The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with issues regarding to F4 Value Help
Issues investigated in this decision tree are:
- The F4 Value help for an input field cannot be opened.
- The search criteria starting with '/' is ignored in F4 help Value search.
- No results are found even though there are matching entries when searching in F4 value help.
- Searching for language specific characters do not work in F4 Value help search.
- When the Starts With operator is used in an Advanced Search popup, then the popup is closed and reopened, a dump occurs.
- While performing the search; the search criteria starting with '/' is ignored.
- If you press enter in an input field, the Spinning Wheel (or Gradient Bar) is not showing up.
- When you execute the search with pressing ENTER no spinning wheel shows up but you still get the results after waiting.
- The Spinning Wheel is displayed incorrectly in the top right hand corner of a value help popup.
- When searching in popups the Spinning Wheel (Submit in progress) animation is frozen.
- The size of the popup is not proper, you could not see the full content without using scrollbar.
- Popups in CRM Web UI have unnecessary scrollbars when reloading from a round trip.
- When a popup is opened where the content of the popup is bigger than the size it is observed there is no scrollbar hence it is not possible to see the full content until the popup is resized.
- When the popup window is resized, the iframe that contains the content is resized incorrectly, causing the content to be further truncated at the bottom.
- The popup get smaller every roundtrip.
- The popup window increment its width every roundtrip.
- When opening a F4Help popup using Firefox in a second monitor; the F4Help popup disappear.
- It is observed that when there are multiple monitors the popup appears on the wrong monitor.
- There is no scrollbar to see the full content in F4 value help.
- After selecting a value from a F4 Help popup window, the scroll bar jumps to the top after highlighting an item.
- The F4 Help Search Selection does not return values on UI.
- Selecting a credit card in the Payment Method creation page using the F4 help for Card Number, the Card Type is not filled after selection
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; webui; WEBCUIF; Guided; Answer; F4; value help; popup; selection; search; scrollbar; spinning; wheel , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.