- Fail to add an SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 ESD#4 Active database (ADB) to SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 using rs_init with resource file.
- Following messages are reported in the rs_init log:
- Running task: verify users and their passwords.
SQL Server message: msg 14021, level 12, state 0
WARNING: "Invalid login attempted by user 'prs_ra'"
Unable to log into Replication Server 'prs' as user 'prs_ra'.
Task failed: verify users and their passwords. Terminating configuration.
- Value of rs_ltm_rs_pass decrypt Failure!
- In the resource file, 'ra' user password is entered with text format:
- rs.rs_ltm_rs_pass: prs_ra_ps
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server (ASE) 15.5 ESD#4 and earlier
rs_init, resource.dmp, encryption password,CCL, SAP CommonCrypto Library, RSFEATURE_DISABLE_OCS_NEGO, primary connection, active connection, CR 810046, 810046 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.