- The Goods Receipt status shows "Completed" in the EWM system but the status is still B (partially completed) in the ERP system.
- When batch managed items are used.
- Batch sub-item(s) have Goods Receipt status "Completed" while the batch main item has Warehouse Activity "Partially Completed"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
VBUK-WBSTK, GR status B, Incorrect status, ERP, EWM, inbound delivery, Goods Movement status, confirmation of service , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.