- performing homogeneous system copy across platform using sybase dump and load method
- load fails with:
Msg 3184, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'SID', Line 1:
LOAD DATABASE across platforms is not allowed for this database, because the database contains compressed tables.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
XPDL, Homogeneous system copy, CROSS PLATFORM, "DUMP & LOAD", compressed table data , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.