You work with Change Request Management to Control your Software Distribution. You want to know the relevant configuration topics.
- How many development clients are possible?
- How to work with target groups
- How to work with transport groups
- Virtual systems
- Temporary inactive system flag in SMSY
- Changes in the logical components of a project where Charm is already activated
- Several Solution Managers in the landscape
- Completing a task list
- Completing inconsistent task lists (note 933705)
- Can I delete a project with Charm activated?
- Scheduling of import job /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_IMPORT hourly
- Import options
- Return codes and tp errors
- Urgent correction SDHF stays in the import buffer after the import
- Working with urgent corrections and normal corrections in the same task list –REALLY interesting case to know
- Task list “logs”
- Error: “No maintenance cycle is opened for the current system”
- Dump ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY
- Retrofit functionality
- System copy
- Missing authorizations for READ RFC connections
- Registering transport requests in ChaRM
- Report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT and email actions not processed
- What happens when the solman system is down?
- Special considerations for non-ABAP landscapes in ChaRM
- In which situations a ChaRM project is locked?
- Several managed system with same SID
- Incorrect use of SM_*_LOGIN RFC connection
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.