- Postal code field in the vendor master data is filled with 10 characters, however, in the IDoc document, segment E1EDKA1-PSTLZ presents only 9 characters, truncating the last number Postal code number.
- This happens with several IDoc basic types, such as GSVERF03, INVOIC01, and INVOIC02.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
invoice, city, postal code, código postal, CEP, ADDR1_DATA-POST_CODE1, zip code, truncated postal code, E1EDPA1-PSTLZ, E1EDPA1, PSTLZ, E1EDKA1 LF, EDI, shortened, condensed, Postleitzahl, GSVERF, INVOIC , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.