- In /SAPAPO/RRPCUST1, you specified "No Logging" or "Only Errors, Terminations, and Warnings"
- Due to this, when you execute a planning function like Product Heuristic in an interactive transaction like the Product View, limited log messages are generated
- The planner, however, may be interested in analyzing detailed logs to better understand the planning results
- This is important, for instance, because a message that was hidden because of the global logging setting could explain why an error ocurred while creating or rescheduling an order, as well as why a particular source of supply was chosen, or why a given receipt was scheduled earlier or later than expected, along with other information
- This KBA describes how to change the Planning Log setting interactively, such that the global setting is temporarily overwritten and the planner can see detailed logs after running a planning function
- This procedure can be used at several PP/DS transactions, including: Product View, Product Planning Table, Detailed Scheduling Planning Board, Resource Planning Table
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
No Log Data Exists, /SAPAPO/RRPCUST1, Planning Log, /SAPAPO/RRP309, component lacking, /SAPAPO/RRP 309, /SAPAPO/RRPEVAL, /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1 , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , Product View , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU-PP , PP Heuristics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.