- You are creating a task list using a profile.
- Once the details are entered into the header screen and the focus is switched to the Operation screen, the system will no longer allow you to move away from this screen.
- Instead the following error is triggered:
- Enter a valid control key
- Message No. CP461
- Even after you enter in the details for the Operation, the system will retrigger the error for the next operation line.
- This happens when creating a task list directly (IA11) or indirectly through another process (for example, Maintenance Plan creation - IP01).
- Once the focus is switched to the operation screen, the system is stuck on this error.
- This issue does not occur if a profile is not used during the creation.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IA01, IA02, IA05, IA06, IA08, IA09, IA11, IA12, SAPLCPDI, PLPO, general task list, general maintenance task list, PM general task list, equipment task list, task list for functional location, task list operations, profile, TCA41, EKORG, LIFNR, MATKL, maintenance package, IW 478, CP461, CP 461, IP01, IP02, Maintenance Plan, Create, Task List , KBA , PM-PRM-TL , Task Lists , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.