This document explains how SAP solution for PY-BR deals with expatriate employees.
- Incorrect calculation of Withholding tax (25%) for expatriates/non resident employees
- INSS exemption for expatriate employees not done
- Expatriate employee not reported or incorrectly in legal reports: SEFIP, DIRF.
- Problems in eSocial solution in scenarios of expatriate employees
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Expatriate, Withholding for expatriate, non resident tax, Withholding tax 25%, trabalhador estrangeiro, INSS exemption for expatriate employees, idePgtoExt, Foreign Address, endereço no exterior, classTrabEstrang, trabEstrangeiro, FPAS, S-1210, S-2200, S-2100, S-1300, Brazilian children, filhosBr, categoria 3 CAGED, expatriado, Expatriado SEFIP , KBA , PY-BR , Brazil , PA-PA-BR , Brazil , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.