- You have discovered that the sap_belize and/or sap_belize_plus (sap_belize_deep) themes are existing under your Enterprise Portal PCD, as below:
- After assigning either theme to your Fiori Desktop, there is no change in theme
- Your are unable to modify the theme(s) in the UI Theme Designer
- The theme(s) may or may not appear under the UI Theme Designer
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.30
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50 (Support Package level 06 or lower)
sap, sap_belieze, sap_belieze_plus, sap_belize_deep, deep, sap_belieze_deep, sap_bluecrystal, blue crsytal, flp, ffp, fiori, framework, page, uitd, ui, theme, designer, theming, theme, portal, ep, flp@ep, fiori 2, fiori 2.0, sap_belize, sap_belize_plus, blue crystal, Quirks rendering mode , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL-UTD , UI Theme Designer in Portal & new theme structure issues , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.