Different system status value shown in display mode (transaction code IW33) and change mode (transaction code IW32) for the same order.
In transaction code IW33 the system status contains status MACM, while in transaction code IW32 the system status has status MANC amd NTUP instead.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW32, IW33, NTUP, MANC, MACM, CAUFVD-ANLZU, V_T357M-KAPAO , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.