The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with issues regarding to AET.
Issues investigated in this decision tree are:
- "Create Field" or "Create Table" button is invisible/disabled
- "Tables" assignment block is not visible after clicking "Display Enhancement" button
- "Field enhancement for place &1 is not possible due to database limit" (AXT_MODEL030) or "maximum db size exceeded remove fields or reduce their length" error when trying to add a new field/new table via AET
- It is not possible to change the datatype or the length of a field
- Options missing in the Search-Relevance dropdown list for AET field
- Search relevant can't be set for fields in AET table
- CX_SY_MOVE_CAST_ERROR error occurs while creating a AET field
- Error "No BI client specified in system customizing" occurs while generating an enhancement
- Error "Failed to generate BWA data source field" occurs while generating an enhancement
- An enhancement works in development system but not in test or production system
- Enhancement fields show <DELETED FIELD>
- Performance is bad when starting the enhanced application
- BSP error CX_SY_MOVE_CAST_ERROR occurs when performing actions on an AET table
- BSP error "Database returned the SQL code 918 . Error text: ORA-00918: column ambiguously defined" occurs
- Value in the AET search field is getting corrupted and replaced by "AAC00000000000000000000000000000" and no search result is found
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM 7.0
Application Enhancement Tool, , KBA , CA-GTF-EEW-AET , Application Enhancement Tool , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CRM-BF-EEW , Easy Enhancement Workbench , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.