- When opening an tile (iview) via the Fiori Framework Page the incorrect iview is opened
- This issue may occur sporadically
- This issue may occur only when certain roles are assigned to the end user
- This issue does not occur under a different Framework Page such as the AJAX Framework Page or Classic Framework Page
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50
broken, navigation, tile, tiles, flp, fiori, launchpad, target, ep, enterprise, portal, iviews, inconsistent, roles, role, group, filter, merge, incorrect, invalid, openning, open, opening, correct, correctly , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN , Use sub comp. , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.